9 bedroom | 8 bathroom | House
Daily Rate:$1500 - $3925 per night
Welcome to Ocean Victorian!
Located on Highway 101 across the street from the famous Terramar beach in Carlsbad, Ocean Victorian is the ideal retreat for a truly exceptional beach vacation.
Offering a boutique-hotel feel, a total of nine bedrooms plus a furnished loft, and spread out over 6,500 SF, this incredible getaway is ideal for a large family vacation, holiday celebration or life event.
Sure to please the visiting chefs in your group, you'll find an exquisite gourmet kitchen perfect for preparing meals or whipping up quick snacks. There is also a kitchenette on the third floor of the home and an additional full kitchen in the ADU.
The home also includes three distinct living areas, a game room and a high-end movie theater. Outdoors, you'll find a furnished balcony off the main suite that faces the ocean as well as a furnished rear patio with a gas grill. For sleeping arrangements, there is an easy-access bedroom on the ground floor, five bedrooms on the second floor and the remaining rooms are on the third floor, many of which offer panoramic ocean views. There is so much to do in Carlsbad, but Ocean Victorian is worth the visit alone!
Relax in the game room while you watch the game on tv or play a game of pool. There is a wet bar in the game room as well. Select your favorite movie to watch from the loungers in the movie theater. Sit on the patio and have a memorable BBQ before you head to the beach for a spectacular California sunset. When you're staying with us the options are endless!
Venture off of the property and take advantage of Ocean Victorian's more-than-ideal location for spending the day at the beach, shopping, dining, and nightlife. You are a short drive from Carlsbad Village, well-known for its boutiques and eateries. And for families visiting Legoland, it is just a 5-minute drive from Ocean Victorian. The best of the city is at your fingertips!
- Game room with pool table, fireplace and wet bar
- Beach towels and beach toys
- Outdoor shower to wash off beach sand
- Washer and dryer with laundry detergent
- 2 twin sofa beds
- 2 fireplaces
- Outdoor grill
- Gas stove with griddle
- Breakfast bar with seating
- Balcony with ocean view
- Legoland - 3 miles
- Oceanside Pier - 6 miles
- San Diego Safari Park - 27 miles
- San Diego Zoo - 33 miles
- Del Mar Fairgrounds & Horse Racing - 12 miles
- Sea World - 28 miles
- San Diego Airport - 33 miles
- Disneyland - 65 miles
- This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
- As part of our commitment to remaining good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire to Haustay for more information about our event policies and fees.
- There is nothing more important to us at Haustay than the health, safety and experience of our guests and staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations.
- I.D.'s will be requested for verification after booking.
- The total cost of your reservation for Ocean Victorian includes a nightly damage security deposit hold of $1,000.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- The driveway has room for 5 cars to park.
Haustay provides a uniquely curated collection of coastal vacation rentals to provide you with the best vacation experience possible. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team and tech-enabled access to the property. For anything you need, we're at your service!
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|