Silver Surf Getaway
1 bedroom | 1 bathroom | Condo
Daily Rate:$249 - $542 per night
Newly remodeled Oceanside condo, perfect for your next beach getaway! Five blocks from the beach and the longest pier in Southern California, this one bedroom, one bathroom condo features remodeled interiors with brand new furnishings. It is a wonderful place for walking, riding, running, surfing, or just hanging at the beach. We are walking distance from numerous restaurants, brewpubs, Thursday farmer's market, movie theater, and small live theaters.
The Living Room:
- Bright and sunny living room, with sliding glass doors leading out to a private balcony.
- Comfortable sofa pulls out to a full size bed.
- Smart tv with access to live tv streaming and Netflix.
- Gas fireplace.
- Radiant heating (wall unit)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Refrigerator, electric stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Cookware, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
- Toaster, blender and other cooking gadgets
- Keurig coffee maker with a selection of K-cup pods, sugar and coffee creamer
- Welcome snacks and beverages
- King sized bed made up with soft, quality linens
- Nightstands with charging ports.
- Ceiling fan
- Walk-in closet
- Full bathroom with shower/tub combo, large vanity, and toilet.
- Bathrooms are equipped with plush towels, hand soap, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, conditioner and hair dryer
- Private balcony with lounge seating.
- Garage parking: guests will have access to one parking space in covered parking spot.
- There is a free washer and dryer in the unit.
- Wi Fi throughout the condo.
Family Friendly! Silver Surf Getaway is a family-friendly property and we are happy to provide the following items on request for use during your stay:
- Pack & play
- High chair
- Outlet protectors
Reserved covered parking spot for guest. Surrounding street parking is free.
Property manager can come by if you need anything.
Located five blocks from the beach and the Oceanside Pier, Silver Surf Getaway is located just north of the Pier in an area of newer construction homes. A safe quiet area to retreat to after a nice day at the beach.
Guests love the "walkability" of Silver Surf Getaway. You can walk to the beach, pier, grab coffee, or even out to dinner. If you want to explore outside the area you can drive or call an Uber and Lyft which both service the area.
STR Permit # 125060
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|