Walnut | Entire Home
5 bedroom | 3 bathroom | House
Daily Rate:$800 - $4000 per night
Stylish beach house located less than a block's walk from Carlsbad State Beach! Our home is beautifully furnished with touches of casual elegance! This page allows you to book all three units that are on the property (two two-bedrooms, and a one bedroom unit). Great for bigger groups!
Your private patio deck offers open space for outdoor dining. It is the perfect location to enjoy a glass of your favorite beverage as you take in gorgeous Carlsbad sunsets nightly. Finish off the evening with your family and friends at your private fire pit.
If you want to take a break from the beach, explore Carlsbad Village, located three blocks north. A wide range of restaurants, many antique stores, clothing boutiques, chocolatiers, bars, nightlife, are all within walking distance of this lovely, comfortable home.
The property is divided into three separate units, each with its own kitchen, living room, and dining room. In both the first and second unit, the main suite features a queen size bed. In the second bedroom in each unit, you will find a full-size bed and twin bunk beds. The third unit is a one bedroom with a queen-sized bed. The owner has spared no expense and you will find all the comforts of a 5-star hotel, without the price! AC can be found in all rooms. The entire property includes a washer and dryer and a natural gas BBQ for guests to use!
The Living Rooms:
- Open concept living/dining/kitchen with elegant french doors along the south-facing wall that open up to private patios
- Bright and sunny sitting area
- Comfortable seating, a smart tv with access to live tv
- Wifi speed is fast, perfect for video calls for remote work or learning.
- Pristine all white color palette with gorgeous countertops and open shelving for easy to access kitchenware.
- Refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Cookware, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
- Toaster, blender and other cooking gadgets
- Marble-topped island with barstool seating (in upstairs units)
- Traditional drip coffee maker to get you started for the day.
The Dining Room:
- Tastefully decorated dining area
- Dining table with seating for eight (in upstairs units)
The Main Bedroom (in all units):
- Queen sized bed with comfortable mattress and pillows
- Closet with hangers for clothing storage
The Second Bedrooms (or upstairs units)
- Double bed with quality linens and comfortable pillows
- Bunk bed perfect for the little ones, adorned with soft sheets, comfortable pillows, and cold weather blankets if required
- En-suite half-bath
- Clothing storage
- Full bathroom with shower-tub combo in all units
- All bathrooms are equipped with plush towels, toilet paper, hand soap, hair dryer, and quality shampoo products
- Large, private deck
- Private outdoor fire pit for guest use
- Beach towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, and boogie boards
- Community use washing machine and dryer with laundry detergent
- Reserved off street parking space in rear of the property
Guests will have exclusive access to the unit the entire property self-check in capability via a smart lock.
This property is professionally managed by Haustay Vacation Rentals who will always be available for any guest inquiries.
Car is not required due to the great walkability of the location and easy access to car services such as Uber and Lyft.
Quiet hours outdoors start at 9PM. No parties are allowed. No Pets. Security Deposit Hold of $1,000 required prior to guest arrival.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|