Join The Haustay Team
Vacation Rental Property Manager
Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Applicant must have at least 3+ years property management and/or short-term vacation rental management experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Applicant must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applicant must be able to resolve guest issues or conflicts in a calm, professional manner
- Applicant must be professional in all forms of communications such as e-mail, phone, calls, video calls and texts
- Applicant should be friendly, a team player, and well organized
- Applicant must have stable and verifiable work history
- Successful applicants must undergo a background investigation which includes a criminal check, credit report, drug screen, reference checks, etc
- Applicant must have their own personal vehicle which shall be reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and be at least 18 years of age.
- Managing luxury vacation rentals requires attention to detail and unparalleled customer service for our clients and guests
- Assist the operations team in Carlsbad, CA, preparing homes for arrivals and departures
- Complete thourough inspections of units to ensure guest-readiness
- Report and record all maintenance and/or housekeeping deficiencies
- Frequent travel between units depending on occupancy and availability is required. Applicant must be flexible with travel.
- The primary functions for this role will include property inspections, coordinating maintenance, and working with property owners to keep their home looking its best
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Our business hours run from 8am-7pm (schedule will vary within those times) and working every other weekend is required
- Compensation will vary based on experience with a hourly rate ranging between $20 - $25 per hour (40 hours per week).
- Health Insurance 60% of premium paid by Haustay
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee discounts
- Entry level into a fast-growing real estate company
About the Company
Haustay Vacation Rentals is a full service vacation rental management company headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. Our vacation rentals are located in Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, and Solona Beach. We are looking to grow our team! To apply please e-mail email@example.com.