Juniper Beach | Entire Home
7 bedroom | 6 bathroom | House
Daily Rate:$1200 - $4000 per night
The Living Rooms:
- Open concept living/dining/kitchen with elegant french doors along the west-facing wall units of the house for panoramic ocean views
- Bright and sunny, ocean-view sitting areas in west facing units
- Comfortable seating, smart tvs with access to live tv
- Wifi speed is fast, perfect for video calls for remote work or learning.
- Pristine all white color palette with gorgeous countertops and open shelving for easy to access kitchenware.
- Refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Cookware, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
- Toaster, blender and other cooking gadgets
- Traditional drip coffee maker to get you started for the day.
The Dining Rooms:
- Enjoy the oceanview as you dine in the tastefully decorated dining area
- Dining table with seating for eight in ocean facing units.
- Comfortable mattress and pillows with varying bed sizes.
- Large closet with hangers for clothing storage
- Full bathroom shower-tub combo and shower bathrooms
- All bathrooms are equipped with plush towels, toilet paper, hand soap, hair dryer, quality shampoo products, and hand soap
Ocean Facing Outdoor Space:
- Large, private patio with unobstructed, panoramic views of the Pacific
- Seating for 8 under a pergola with coffee table and fire pit
Shared Outdoor Courtyard
- Seating for 14 with tables for outdoor dining
- Gas grill available for guest to use
- Ambient sounds provided by a water fountain
- Hot/ Cold outdoor shower to rinse off sand when you come back from the beach
- Beach towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards
- Washing machine and dryer with laundry detergent
- Garage and driveway parking available
* Legoland - 3 Miles
* Oceanside Pier - 5 Miles
* San Diego Safari Park - 28 Miles
* San Diego Zoo - 35 Miles
* Del Mar Fairgrounds - 14 Miles
* Sea World - 30 Miles
* San Diego Airport - 36 Miles
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire property with self-check in capability via a smart lock. Guests will have access to three parking garages, two reserved parking spots, and free street parking.
This property is professionally managed by Haustay Vacation Rentals who will always be available for any guest inquiries.
Located along Carlsbad Boulevard known for its good beach break surf out front of the house and fun tidal pools for the kids to explore at low tide just south in the Terramar area.
Car is not required due to the great walkability of the location and easy access to car services such as Uber and Lyft.
Quiet hours outdoors start at 9PM. No parties are allowed. No Pets. Security Deposit Hold of $1,500 required prior to guest arrival.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|