2 bedroom | 2 bathroom | House
Daily Rate:$413 - $1235 per night
Stylish beach house located less than a block's walk from Carlsbad State Beach! Our home is beautifully furnished with touches of casual elegance!
Your private patio deck offers open space for outdoor dining. It is the perfect location to enjoy a glass of your favorite beverage as you take in gorgeous Carlsbad sunsets nightly. Finish off the evening with your family and friends at your private fire pit.
If you want to take a break from the beach, explore Carlsbad Village, located three blocks north. A wide range of restaurants, many antique stores, clothing boutiques, chocolatiers, bars, nightlife, are all within walking distance of this lovely, comfortable home.
This unit is one of three on the property that does offer community laundry and a natural gas BBQ for guests to use! In the first bedroom there is a queen size bed. In the second bedroom, a full size bed and twin bunk beds. The owner has spared no expense and you will find all the comforts of a 5-star hotel, without the price! AC can be found in all rooms.
The Living Room:
- Open concept living/dining/kitchen with elegant french doors along the south-facing wall that open up to the private patio
- Bright and sunny sitting area
- Comfortable seating, a smart tv with access to live tv
- Soundbar for TV
- Sonos speaker
- Wifi speed is fast, perfect for video calls for remote work or learning.
- Pristine all white color palette with gorgeous countertops and open shelving for easy to access kitchenware.
- Refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Cookware, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
- Toaster, blender and other cooking gadgets
- Marble-topped island with barstool seating
- Traditional drip coffee maker to get you started for the day.
- Kitchen island seating for four
The Dining Room:
- Tastefully decorated dining area
- Dining table with seating for eight
The Main Suite:
- Queen sized bed with comfortable mattress and pillows
- French doors open to patio
- AC with remote
- Closet with hangers for clothing storage
The Second Suite
- Double bed with quality linens and comfortable pillows
- Bunk bed perfect for the little ones, adorned with soft sheets, comfortable pillows, and cold weather blankets if required
- En-suite half-bath
- Clothing storage
- Full bathroom with shower-tub combo
- All bathrooms are equipped with plush towels, toilet paper, hand soap, hair dryer, and quality shampoo products
- Large, private deck
- Seating for 6
- Private outdoor fire pit for guest use
- Beach towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, and boogie boards
- Community use washing machine and dryer with laundry detergent
- Reserved off street parking space in rear of the property
Guests will have exclusive access to the unit with self-check in capability via a smart lock. The unit, parking space and the front patio patio are all solely for guest use.
This property is professionally managed by Haustay Vacation Rentals who will always be available for any guest inquiries.
Car is not required due to the great walkability of the location and easy access to car services such as Uber and Lyft.
Quiet hours outdoors start at 9PM. No parties are allowed. No Pets. Security Deposit Hold of $500 required prior to guest arrival.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|