180 Walnut Lower
1 bedroom | 1 bathroom | Condo
Daily Rate:$225 - $727 per night
From the moment you walk through your private courtyard and enter this beach bungalow you will be amazed at its striking high end finishes and beautiful furnishings. Really an exquisite little cottage! What you will discover after staying a few nights is the level of comfort provided from this bungalow feels the same as the finest hotels (including AC). The owners have spared no expense in the remodel and furnishing of this unit and it really is the best kept secret in Coastal Carlsbad! There is plenty of patio beyond the covered area to soak up some California sunshine which is plentiful year round. The bedroom has a queen size bed and ample closet and storage space. Ocean breezes filter into the bedroom from the window and separate entrance door. The highly upgraded bathroom has a large walk in shower and double sinks. The living area has a great room feel and lends to the easy living feeling carried through out this home. Big comfy sofa and chair, large kitchen counter area, dining table and all the items you need to make wonderful meals at home.
Walk out your front door and go 100 steps to the right and you are at Coast Highway across the street from the world famous Carlsbad beaches. If you want to take a break from the beach, explore Carlsbad Village, located three blocks north. A wide range of restaurants, many antique stores, clothing boutiques, chocolatiers, bars, nightlife, are all within walking distance of this lovely, comfortable home.
This unit is one of three on the property that does offer community laundry and a natural gas BBQ for guests to use! This is a one bedroom unit with a queen size bed.
The Living Room:
- Open concept living/dining/kitchen with elegant french doors along the south-facing wall that open up to the private patio
- Comfortable seating are with a smart tv and access to live tv
- AC with remote
- Wifi speed is fast, perfect for video calls for remote work or learning.
- Pristine all white color palette with gorgeous countertops and open shelving for easy to access kitchenware.
- Refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Cookware, glassware, dinnerware and utensils
- Toaster, blender and other cooking gadgets
- Traditional drip coffee maker to get you started for the day.
The Dining Area:
- Tastefully decorated dining area with seating for four
The Main Suite:
- Queen sized bed with comfortable mattress and pillows
- Large closet with hangers for clothing storage
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- All bathrooms are equipped with plush towels, toilet paper, hand soap, hair dryer, and quality shampoo products
- Private outdoor patio, seating for at least six
- Beach towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, and boogie boards
- Community use washing machine and dryer with laundry detergent
- Reserved off street parking space in rear of the property
Guests will have exclusive access to the unit with self-check in capability via a smart lock. The unit, parking space and the front patio are all solely for guest use.
This property is professionally managed by Haustay Vacation Rentals who will always be available for any guest inquiries.
Car is not required due to the great walkability of the location and easy access to car services such as Uber and Lyft.
Quiet hours outdoors start at 9PM. No parties are allowed. No Pets. Security Deposit Hold of $500 required prior to guest arrival.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|